- how search engine optimization works What is SEO - April 15, 2021
- How to Use BTRL Exchange in 5 steps joining KYC withdrawal and deposit - April 8, 2021
- SHORT TERM AND SMALL INVESTMENTS OFFER For Gas Safety 26321 - March 27, 2021
Bad news for YouTubers in India, now Google tax will cut up to 30%
Outside of the US, content creators will have to provide viewership documents under the tax treaty or face a tax under Google’s new policy.
Main topics of google tax new policy very bad news for YouTubers in India we mention below
YouTubers who do not provide viewer information will be taxed at 24% of the total income
Only content viewed in the US will be taxed
Even after providing information to the viewer, the tax has to be paid but there are 3 different steps. 24% of the total income will be taxed from YouTubers who do not provide information.
The new tax system is likely to be implemented from June 2021
Google has now announced a hefty tax on content creators and YouTubers outside the U.S. Google’s announcement could hurt content creators outside the United States, especially in India.
“America tax” will now be levied on people who earn income through different types of information and other good videos on YouTube.
This new rule will only apply outside the United States and will be subject to income surcharge tax on content viewed in the United States.
YouTubers in the U.S. are excluded from the rule, with Google stating that all content creators outside the U.S. will be paid only with a minimum tax deduction of 24% and a maximum tax deduction of 30%., YouTubers in India feel sad
Please read this carefully who have YouTubers in India
This news for YouTubers who have YouTubers in India, If your creator account classifies as a Business Account, the default withholding rate will be 30% of the US-viewer earnings.
If your creator account classifies as an Individual Account, backup withholding will apply, and you will pay 24% of the total earnings worldwide.
The information requested by the company will be provided by YouTubers google tex will be charged 15% tax on the US earnings
Google tex slab is 15%, 24% and 30% in
- If you ignore and don’t submit tax info Pay 24% of your total monthly earnings across all regions
- If you submit tax info and eligible for a treaty benefit Pay 15% tax from the money you make monthly from viewers in the US
- If you submit tax info and not eligible for a tax treaty Pay 30% tax from the money you make monthly from viewers in the US
Above Google tex slab news for YouTubers Those YouTubers in India
THANKS, AND REGARDS